Fault: sealing surface leakage
1. The butterfly plate and sealing ring of the butterfly valve contain sundries.
2. The closing position of the butterfly plate and seal of the butterfly valve is not correct.
3. The flange bolts at the outlet are not pressed tightly.
4. The pressure test direction is not as required.
1. Remove impurities and clean the inner chamber of the valve.
2. Adjust the limit screw of the actuator such as worm gear or electric actuator to ensure the correct valve closing position.
3. Check the mounting flange plane and the bolt pressing force, which should be evenly pressed.
4. Spin in the direction of the arrow.
2、 Fault: leakage at both ends of the valve
1. The sealing gaskets on both sides fail.
2. The pressure of pipe flange is uneven or not tight.
1. Replace the sealing gasket.
2. Press the flange bolts (evenly).
Post time: Mar-14-2023